Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Mummy has candy for you!






I made this pumpkin at the Michaels Great Pumpkin Event yesterday. Sarah made the adorable black spider. The mummy is 3 stacked pumpkins, held together with a dowel stick and duck tape. Then I wrapped 5 yeards of muslin around her, topped her off with 3 yards of gauze and some googly eyes and 1 pipe cleaner smile. The sign I made with my Cricut, a cut up box, a dowel stick, a piece of wood from my backyard, silver embossing powder and lots and lots of Mod Podge (you can see the Mod Podge in one of these photos, I used too much at one time and it is taking forever to dry, lol!) The black spider is a painted craft pumpkin with pipe cleaner legs, googly eyes and a pom-pom nose. Sarah didn't want a mouth because it is a cute spider who doesn't bite.

We had so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment