Saturday, October 16, 2010

Candy Melt Fun




Posted by Picasa





I had a little bit of time after I got home from work to spend with the kids. I saw some candy melt halloween molds at work today and decided to give it a try. I am not a chef or baker or anything else that involves cooking but this looked simple enough and besides, I have 2 kids to help me! We melted the candy and it was neat because the bags did not get hot at all, so the kids could hold the bags. We snipped off the ends and away they went... Sarah filling the monster finger mold and Adam filling the skull mold. Since this was our first time doing this, we just experimented with it. The kids had extra candy in their bags, so I let them put it on a plate. Sarah made a chocolate happy face and Adam made drops of green. They are refridgerating now, but we snuck a taste and they are so good! This could be a dangerous new hobby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment