Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Remember Scrapbook Page

I made this page with a picture of my niece and me taken a year ago. She is so big now and I am very proud of her accomplishments!






Metal tag I engraved with our names.



I used Tim Holtz retractable scratcher to make the scratched edges of the photo and then I used his page distresser to tear up the edges a little bit. It was fun and I will use these tools lots more!




I made this flowers from a video tutorial using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists. Click Here to see the video.






The poem is titled "Remember" and it reads:
Remember that a little love goes a long way.
Remember that a lot... goes forever.
Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
Life's treasures are people... together.
Realize that it's never too late.
Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
Have health and hope and happiness.
Take the time to wish upon a star.
And don't ever forget... for even a day...
How very special you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment