Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Happy List

My husbands Cousin runs a blog call Dandelion Wishes and she posts her Happy List often and offers others to post their Happy List, so this is mine =o)

I like to think that I am a happy person, I just do too much stuff that wears me down, lol! I do believe in the power of Pay-it-Foward and I see everyday how a simple act of kindness can change a persons attitude or day. I work retail and, on a slow day, my store sees approx 700 people come through our doors. We see people of all sorts, the good, the bad and the ugly! The simple act of saying "HI" is free and can be uplifting to a total stranger. I recently finished a book called "365 Thank Yous" by John Kralik, which I already blogged about. This ties into the Pay-it-Forward effect and creates happiness. There are so many ways to create happiness and they are often small and take no time at all. What are some ways you create happiness in your life or others?


I love my Cricut! I love to Craft! I meet so many people because of my crafting. I love the Cricut because I can create anything I want. I love the online community, it offers so much inspiration. It is so much fun!




Meeting Tim Holtz made me REALLY HAPPY! I had so much fun with my manager and being part of the event was awesome! I did feel like a teenager and promised my District Manager I wouldn't squeal like one and I promised not to scare Tim away, lol! I definitely was on my best behavior!







My two cats make me happy! The are so calming and so pleasant. They are full of character and personality, so much fun to be around!




My kids make me happy! Often parents say that their kids get more distant everyday or that they give them headaches or they miss the younger days when they were better. Not me! I do have the best kids in the entire world who still want to be with me and hang out. I am so blessed and grateful! I enjoy every second and I love how my son texts me so much!



My husband makes me happy! We are lucky to celebrate 14 years in a few months and I couldn't imagine them without him!


I have so much more to share that makes me happy but I will save that for another post ;o)


What's on Your Happy List?


2 comments:

  1. aww...love your Happy List Erika!

    i didn't know you were a blogger, i am following you now.

    i cannot believe how big the kids are, I guess it has been a too long since we have all been together.

    congrats on 14 yrs. you guys are so lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the pictures of the kitties!! The first one is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete