Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sarah and Grandfather

 


Sarah loves taking pictures with her DSILX and I love looking at all her photos! This photo I especially love! She is learning fast how to take good photos!

Digital Scrapbook info:
Font: trashed, ST Zephyr, John Handy LET
Ornamental Ding: Flower Ornaments

Kit: Tuscan Summer by Debbie Knorr
Flower: From kit titled "Roses", sorry, there is no designer name in the kit!
Leaves: Carrie Stephens, spontaneous delight kit.

Thank you for looking!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,
    Great Lay-out! I love the font John Handy Let and I've searched the internet but I only see the font John Handy Let Plain, is a bit different. Can you help me out?
    Kind regards, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! I don't remember exactly which website I downloaded it from but I found one here: http://font.downloadatoz.com/font,6540,john-handy-let-plain.html

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete