Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Ride

My husband and I went on a Hot Air Balloon Ride this last weekend. We have never been on one before, so this was a new adventure. I made the shadowbox above with a picutre the took of us in the basket, a picture of the balloon and the champaigne glasses we drank out of that are etched with information from the company.


It was hot! Now, I know why they say to dress light! There were 8 passengers and the pilot. I did video tape most of it, although my video taping skills have always been lacking, lol! Lots of ground shots and a few too many shots that make my tummy dizzy.

It was so calming to go up and it wasn't scarey! I hardly noticed when we went up to 2500 feet. The scenery was amazing and the mountains are so pretty. This was fun and I would definitely go up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment