Friday, November 18, 2011

3D Ornaments

I cleaned my scrapbook room a bit yesterday to unbury my Cricut machine and desk. My doTERRA business has taken over my room and my scrapbooking needs some love!



I made this ornament using an ornament shape, my Sure Cuts A Lot program and my Cricut. It is 9 inches tall. I cut out 4 of the ornament shape, then 4 of the round top shape and then 4 of the metal topper shape. I scored them all down the middle so it would be easier to fold and then I used adhesive squares to put it all together. I did put a line of wire down the middle before I adheared all four pieces. I used this wire to add a little bling on the bottom. Next time, I am going to glue the wire down the middle so it will not feel so loose. I added ribbon to the top and look how pretty!

I want to grunge the next one up just a bit, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment