Thursday, August 11, 2011

Showing some love...

I have been so busy with my new doTERRA Essential Oil blog, I have not been showing my crafting blog some love! If you have not seen my doTERRA blog yet, YOU REALLY NEED TO! CLICK HERE!! doTERRA Essential Oils have changed my life! I don't feel sick anymore, I stopped going to get my weekly allergy shot from my allergist in April AND I have learned a TON about my body and how to let it heal itself naturally. Please CONTACT me if you would like more information, doTERRA Essential Oils are the BEST oils in the world and safe to ingest. They are Certified Pure Theraputic Grade oils and you will LOVE how they smell!

OK. Now, back to crafting! I will be posting again soon, and I can't wait to show you what I have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment