Monday, March 2, 2009

I am just crazy about you



This page was inspired from a scrapbook page I saw on the "Life is what life does" blog: CLICK HERE I loved that page so much, I decided to try my own.

For this page, I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the corner decorations and the center "wheel" using the Accents Essentials cart. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cart for the center O and for the wording. I cut the wording out of 2 different papers to give the illusion of shadowing/chipboard.

I embossed the corner decorations and the "wheel" with gold heat embossing powder. I used metal brads for the corners of the page, the corners of the photo and a little decoration in the center of the wheel. I used the torn Mulberry paper for the photo mat and a date stamp on the bottom of the photo.

I used various papers on this page, I am sorry, but I do not know the names. I am using up my older stock and most are unlabeled.

I really like how this turned out, I just need to learn to take better digital photos! It is perfect for my son's photo, he is turning out to be a handsome young man!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment